Friday, September 9, 2011

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

School has started! I am at the McGlynn Middle school! ( I wish I was at the Andrews ) And I am also on side A, the side I wanted! There isn't as much homework as fifth grade, but still homework. Not much though. Now for JULIA!!!!     HI i'm on Mamies blog and i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy about school starting there is already homework but I'm dealing OK. life is sweet at the Andrews but on the first day of school i missed the bus home with Pari Dora and ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bye for now. and PS. Mamie is spell checking for me.
                                                                             
                                                              julia:)
Now back to Mamie.

Ba-Bye

P.S I'm not a good spell checker.                            

2 comments:

  1. But you didn't get any homework in 5th grade for the first ten days of school. Silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know not as much as the regular fifth grade school week.

    ReplyDelete