Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I AM SOOOO SCARED!!!!!!!!!


OMG!  I can't believe that there are TORNADOES  in Massachusetts! I am sooooooooooooooo scared! I have NEVER experienced a tornado. I have no idea what to do. Luckily my mom lived in North Dakota, so she has experienced some tornadoes. This video is of the tornado today in Springfield.This one was THREE MILES  away from my grandparents, some of my aunt and uncles, and cousins houses!!!  I was scared and relieved at the same time. I've all ready got my giant Pooh bear, all of my ugly dolls and unicorn pillow pet down stairs in my basement. I am prepared. So if anything happens to me I will try to not panic like I am right now. Hope that the tornado doesn't get any of us in Medford. I hope that we will all be safe. Here is a picture of the tornado in Springfield. I'm still scared.  :( / :)
                                                                                 

2 comments: