Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm sad :(

I'm sad. I am sad because I won't be coming to school tomorrow. I won't be coming to school tomorrow because my throat hurts and I probably have strep. My mom was going to take me into the doctor's office, but they closed at 5pm, and she could of took me to the minute clinic at CVS, but once we thought of that idea we only had 10 minutes to go because it closed at 7pm. (another reason we didn't go to the minute clinic was because I don't trust the people who work there.) I wish I could go to school tomorrow! :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  tear.
I WISH MY THROAT WOULDN'T HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

3 comments:

  1. You rest up and feel better! Hopefully, you'll be better by Monday!
    We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve lost my Essence of Mamieness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOO! NOT ESSENCE OF MAMIENESS

    ReplyDelete